Gerontological Services, Inc. (GSI) is a multi-disciplinary team that specializes in the older-adult market. We work with clients to assess consumer demand, position new and existing product lines, and develop strategies and programs for successful implementation. Our professional backgrounds include gerontology, research, administration, planning, design, marketing, and data systems architecture.
Our strengths are:
- Our principals have over 100 years of combined hands-on industry experience, nationwide.
- Strong alliances with other professionals in our fields, which allow us to provide integrated services, such as financial and sensitivity analysis; financing; operations management; architecture; total quality management services and clinical outcomes analysis.
- In-depth understanding of the older market across the country, with an actively maintained data base of over 45,000 older consumer survey respondents which we use to identify market trends.
- Demonstrated expertise in market research and feasibility studies, and in translating the findings into recommendations for successful and innovative programs. We take pride in our ability to design our studies to reflect the needs of each client and the nuances of a specific market.
- The long-term stability in our staff, which is dedicated to the field of aging and technology, and to creating judicious, yet innovative solutions.
- Constantly updated information on trends in retirement housing services and health care reform.